From:
Judy Lay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Jun 1998 13:24:12 +0100

To list members in the UK.

Since Peter was diagnosed with CD in 1996 he has eaten Marks & Spencers's
Top Quality sausages without any side effects. They are in the UK Coeliac
Society's Food List as published in April 1998.

For the last 3 weeks I haven't seen these sausages in M&S store in Newbury
and thought they must have sold out. On Saturday I asked 1 of the staff and
was told they haven't received any for last few weeks and didn't know if
they had been discontinued or not. They were going to find out for when I
visit Newbury this coming Saturday.

Are UK members still able to find M&S Top Quality sausages in their local M&S?

Judy Lay
near Oxford
(who prefers Newbury for shopping as parking is cheaper than Oxford)