Date:
Wed, 3 Mar 2010 17:26:39 EST

Just wanted to thank the more than 1600+ people who attended the So.
Florida Gluten Free Food Expo this past Saturday.... it was an unbelievable
success. Starting to plan for 2011...looking for much more space, since we have
officially we've outgrown the Civic Center.... we're looking to find a new
location with at least 10,000 sq. feet!  Boy have we grown. Again, thanks
to all of the vendors that participated (almost 60 of them), my volunteers
and  my family for putting up with all of the crazy planning.
Watch our web site for info on our 2011 Expo.
Phyllis  Kessler, President
Celiac Disease Foundation South Florida  Chapter
561-637-0396
_www.cdfsouthflorida.org_ (http://www.cdfsouthflorida.org/)

*******
*******