Date:
Wed, 18 Apr 2012 09:55:11 -0400

Good-Morning!

It's been since Feb 18, 2012 since I have asked this question. I had many responses to please give updates as noone has ever heard about this. I also had a response with other gf gnocchi products and I will post that too.   I finally got a reply back yesterday from CoraBella ->

"tendermeal flour is semolina also it is not gluten free this is a 1st quality product of Italy first ingreident is 70% mashed potato not dehydrated. We will have gluten free Potato Gnocchi by November ipackaging is in process now, I hope I have answered your questions."

So - tendermeal is not gluten free :(  - however there is hope for the upcoming holidays with a new product by Corabella. I wanted to ask several more questions to them, but with their delayed reply I wasn't sure how long it would take this time. And someone replied with this response -  "If you are looking for really good GF gnocchi, BiAlimenta makes delicious GF gnocchi.  I discovered them when I was in Italy.  They are not easy to find here in the states.  I managed to find them at www.guilianos.com.  If they aren't on the website listed under the pasta category, you can e-mail or call them and they should be able to get them for you.  I've tried Conte's GF gnocchi and don't care for them.  BiAlimenta gnocchi are really great. I buy them by the case."

 Sorry it took me forever to summarize, but I just got the info yesterday!  Denise

        Let me plan your next cruise vacation!
Are you following us on twitter and facebook, please check us out.
                 www.wetravelglutenfree.com

*******
*******