From:
Mike Lodico <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mike Lodico <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Mar 2006 00:14:17 -0500

http://www.GLUTENFREETSHIRTS.com  Colorful Images,Fun to wear   A simple way to Raise Awareness of Celiac Disease and the gluten free diet.
Browse through our improved site and purchase with ease with our simplified shopping cart.

March Special's

Embroidered "Care About" Sweatshirt
Spring is near, Let www.GFTshirts.com keep you warm with a high quality sweatshirt that includes an embroidered "Someone I Care About Has Celiac Disease " Logo on the left chest.

The logo is embroidered in a two color design which is subtle enough to where anywhere yet sharp enough to gain attention. The shirt is colored navy and made of Heavyweight 9.5 oz Cotton / Polyester Blend.

Available in sizes: Adult: Small, Medium, Large, XLarge and XXLarge.
Priced at Small - XL $23.95 each (includes shipping)

Embroidered "Care About" Cap!

That's right it matches the shirt and is comfortable to wear. Most importantly it helps raise awareness of CD. The cap is a high quality unstructured 6-panel low profile cotton twill cap embroidered "Someone I Care About Has Celiac Disease " Logo.  It's a Great Cap and we are
offering it for only $15.95 each. (includes shipping)

Many other Items available and a few new ones coming in the near future.

All of our T-shirts are constructed of high quality 6.1 ounce 100% pre-shrunk Cotton.

Quantity discounts are available for your group. Contact me directly by email or phone at (716) 695-4302. We also offer Custom Shirts for all group events.

Please email me with any questions at [log in to unmask]

Be Proud, Spread The Word, Buy a Shirt Today!
A portion of all T-shirt sales will be donated to Celiac Research.

Sincerely,
Mike Lodico
Proprietor
www.glutenfreetshirts.com