Date:
Sun, 2 Jul 2006 10:16:20 -0400

I have to share this lead - a new Irish cookbook called Healthy
Gluten-Free Cooking, by Darina Allen and Rosemary Kearney, contains a
really nice pancake recipe which uses tapioca flour, corn meal, eggs,
baking soda, butter and buttermilk.  These pancakes were a hit with the
whole family!  Kind of chewy from the tapioca flour.

I also tried the Lady Dundee's orange cake - made with two boiled whole
oranges and ground almonds - with a cream cheese frosting flavored with
lime peel.  Also a hit!

A nice cookbook with attractive photographs. This cookbook is worth a
look. - I have no interest in the company, just happy to find a GF
cookbook that makes our limited sector of the food world look so enticing.

Alice