From:
Becky Richards <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Becky Richards <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Apr 2018 21:08:35 +0000

We will be travelling to Lisbon and I would love to know if any one has
suggestions for gluten free dining in Lisbon or Sentra.

We are looking for places to eat, hotel suggestions with breakfast buffets
that have gf options, or any other tips for living gf in Portugal for 4-5
days.  I do speak a marginal amount of Portuguese but am not sure of the
local cooking style.  Do we have to watch out for hidden soy sauce, etc?

Thanks for any advice you can share!

Becky in TX