Date:
Mon, 1 Mar 2004 09:40:02 EST

www.silly-yak.com
****************
Hello Fellow Celiacs from THE SILLY YAK SHIRT COMPANY!
This March we are happy to offer our ever-popular and now improved "wheat
s*cks" shirt
in sporty Athletic Gray. That's right, you asked and we listened. This very
popular style is now available in gray and is on SALE for the month of March
for only $12.99, including shipping! What better way to get folks' attention?

And only in the month of March can you get a high quality, canvas SILLY YAK
TOTE bag for only $15.99. Perfect for shopping ...  and environmentally
friendly!

Also check out our extensive list of Celiac Friendly New York City
restaurants and markets on our LINKS page; along with many other helpful food, magazine
and resource links.

As always, SHIPPING IS INCLUDED on all of our prices and a portion of our
proceeds goes to The Celiac Disease Research Center at Columbia University,
Director Peter Green.

We are entering our 4th year and we could not have done it without all of
you.
Just check out our YAK WITH US page for some awesome testimonials of proud
Silly Yak Shirt Wearers!

Thanks for helping us "SPREAD THE WORD"!

Sincerely,
Peter, Mike and Flo Marino
www.silly-yak.com
e-mail: [log in to unmask] for more info