From:
"J. S. Weihofen" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 7 Nov 2002 14:45:07 EST

Hi everyone,
      Was interesting to see that recipe on the list, I had made them for
Halloween in the shape of fingers with red food color dyed sliced almonds for
fingernails and they were a great hit with the kids...my recipe was a little
different;  1 cup of peanut butter, one half cup of regular granulated sugar
and 1 egg.  They did not burn as it was noted the brown sugar ones were apt
to if not watched very carefully.  Just thought someone might like to try
them this way...surely you could still add the chocolate chips and make them
as drop cookies.  They taste great by the way and that's a treat for us
Celiacs!!   Stay GF healthy.   J. S.