From:
Dianne Steeper <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Dianne Steeper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Sep 2006 23:03:00 -0700

Okay so now that I am going thru menopause I have packed on a few pounds...become a  bit chubby..okay, so, well, fat! So I have tried the Herbalife products and doing fairly well except the last few days having mild celiac attacks. I went over again the ingredients with my new drugstore reading glasses, another symptom of my advancing age, and found ..yupe!! the terrible ingrediant..hydrolysed plant protein. Does anyone know the origin of this plant protein? The lady who I bought the stuff from is away for a week so thought maybe there is another slightly chubby celiac out there that knows. It's only in the multivitamin mineral complex. Thanks in advance for any responses and thanks also to you all for the help over the years.. you have all been wondeful and I would be lost without this news group.
Love
Di in BC