From:
Dwight & Cathy <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Dwight & Cathy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Aug 2002 07:12:54 -0500

I had contacted this manufacturer earlier this year and just now found this e-mail.  My husband and I love their Horseradish Sauce and the Horseradish Mustard!

Enjoy!
Cathy Corbitt
Dickson, TN

Thank you for your interest in our products. I am pleased to tell you that
all of our Mustard products, Horseradish, Horseradish Sauce, and Vinegars
are Gluten Free. We use only corn starches, our spice blends use Dextrose
carriers, and our distilled white vinegar is corn based.  This would cover
all products under both of our labels...Woeber's and Crowning Touch.
Again, Thank You for your inquiry, and I hope you continue to enjoy our
products.

Randall C. Weyant
Director of Quality
Woeber Mustard Manufacturing Co.