From:
VanLoozenoord, Joan K <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Nov 1999 21:50:16 -0700

This Thusday, December 2, at 7:00 p.m. the Denver Metro Chapter CSA/USA will
be meeting for our annual cookie exchange.  We meet at the back of the
cafeteria at Exempla Lutheran Medical Center, 8300 West 38th Avenue, in
Wheatridge.

Everyone who is familiar with baking gluten-free is encouraged to bring 5
dozen of your favorite cookies, candies, or other dessert items.  Be sure to
bring the complete recipe, including brand names of ingredients used, with
your name.  If you bring something made from a mix, please bring the empty
package.

Please email me if you would like more information about our group.

Joan Van Loozenoord