From:
Beth Armour <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Beth Armour <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Feb 2008 19:15:53 -0500

*Pure oats can be part of a heart-healthy gluten-free diet!

* in Canada labelled: pure, uncontaminated and in the US labelled: gluten-free

If you tolerate gluten-free oats and are looking for other ways to add whole-grains to your diet why not consider adding gluten-free whole-grain oat flour to your baked goods. In addition to adding needed fiber to your diet, it gives a nutty flavour to any baked goods e.g., muffins, cookies, breads, cakes, pastry, pancakes.... You can replace up to half of the GF flour / GF flour mixture in your favorite recipe without significantly altering the end product. Questions, give us a call: Toll Free 1-866-727-3628

Our whole-grain oat flour is kosher and milled in our dedicated gluten-free plant.

Use our Store Locator on our website to find out where our products are available, in Canada and the US.

http://www.creamhillestates.com/en_stores.php

Beth

Beth Armour, P.Dt., M.Ed.,
Cream Hill Estates Ltd.