From:
Aisling Swift <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Jan 2001 01:28:45 EST

i received this from maizy, a listserv member. she contacted turtle
mountain, the manufacturer of rice-based sweet nothings, which is dairy-
free, casein-free, sugar-free and fat-free. so i guess it isn't safe.
aisling, ocean city, nj

We don't claim that our products are gluten free due to the presence of
grain alcohol as a base for our natural flavors. Please visit our website
for more information (www.turtlemountain.com), and feel free to contact me
with any further questions.

Our products are available in every state, in natural foods stores.