From:
Da Kitty Kat <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Sep 1996 14:25:49 -0600

Hi,
This is my first post to this list. It's the first thing I've found in
ages that is really helpful. Thanks!

I want to let everyone know that there will be a new gluten
intolerance support group here in Las Cruces, NM. I don't know if there
is anyone in the area on this list so if you are I'd love to hear from you.
(I'd feel better to know that I'm not going to be the only one to show up.)

It will be at the Mesilla Park Rec. Center on Bell st.
(It's the old Mesilla Park Elementary School Building)
 6pm-8pm Thursdays (starting September 26th)

For more information contact me at 647-0823, or

"A woman hath nine lives like a         **        Carla R. Giese
       cat." -John Heywood              **
         Assume Nothing!                ** http://www.neunet.com/~kitty