From:
Beth Hartog <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Mar 2001 12:08:00 -0500

I got at least 20 responses, all said gorilla munch is gluten free.  I
guess I missed it but this was posted on the list about a month ago:
there was an error in the printing of their boxes and the "gluten free"
was inadvertently left off, and with the next printing of their boxes it
will be put back on.  The company assured there was no change in the
cereal itself and it is still gluten free.  For the person who asked where
to get it, I bought it from gluten free pantry at first and now that I see
fresh fields carries it I get it there.  For, the person who asked "what
is it",   it is a delicious cereal,it is a little bit sweet and my
daughter loves it.Beth