From:
Joan K. Davitt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Feb 2000 12:59:16 -0500

HI,
I am a new member to this list and not yet officially diagnosed with CD.
However, I have been GF for about a week and have been feeling tremendously
better. I have been frantically reading labels since then, and discovered
on my vitamin bottles a substance called "croscarmellose". Does anyone know
what this is and/or if it is safe? Also is "annato", used as a coloring in
some yogurts, safe? Safe meaning GF. Thanks for your help.
joan
Joan K. Davitt
Coordinator, Geriatric Practice Learning Center Consortium
and Instructor
Bryn Mawr College
Graduate School of Social Work and Social Research
300 Airdale Rd.

Bryn Mawr, PA 19010
(610)520-2627
(610)520-2655 (fax)