From:
Pixilated <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Oct 2000 10:13:05 -0700

Dear Friends,

Today I received a mailing from the "VRG-NEWS: The Vegetarian Resource Group
Newsletter" which to my surprise included this information:

had some delicious soy-based products. I tried their soy barbecue, which
was very tasty. They also produce soy steak strips, made with organic
textured soy protein. The products are both vegan and the soy steak
strips are also gluten-free, offering an alternative to seitan products
for those with wheat allergies <http://www.heartlandfields.com>. <<<<

If you are vegetarian the VRG-NEWS  is a very good resource! If you are
interested send me a personal email and I will send you the subscription
information.  (disclaimer:  I have no monetary interest or gain from any of
the information included in this post.)

I hope this helps you,
Lynda Swink
                           ..