Date:
Tue, 1 Dec 2009 22:15:08 -0500

*     *     *     *     *     H  A  P  P  Y    H  O  L  I  D  A  Y
S     *     *     *     *     *

In the spirit of the Holidays we would like to make a special offer to
any of
you who would like to be a NEW member.

Pay only $20 Annual Membership instead of our regular membership of $40
Until December 31, 2009.

Join us as a member and enjoy our Quarterly Newsletter; attend on of our
Workshops; become a Members' Test Kitchen Volunteer; or join us on one
of our Gluten-free Getaways and receive a Current Members Only Early
Reservation Discount; and more

Send us a copy of this Ad, along with your name, address, telephone # and
e-mail address and we'll send you the latest Newsletter out to you as well
information on all of our currently offered Gluten-free Getaways.

*          *          *          *          *          *
*          *          *          *          *

Here are the current Gluten-free Getaways we are offering:

*   CLUB MED CANCUN - All Inclusive
        February 6 - 13, 2010

    There are still rooms that may be available on a confirmed basis only
     You don't want to miss the sun, surf and sand - and warm weather in
     middle of winter.  Come and Join us on this do as much or do as little
     Getaway - while rooms are still available.

*   TULIPS & THE ROMANTIC RHINE RIVER BOAT CRUISE & TOUR
        April 21 - 30, 2010

     Prime Tulip Blossom time as we visit Keukenhof International Tulip
     Market. And so much more including Amsterdam and Strasbourg.
     River Boat Cruising is so different than ocean cruising. Call us
and let
     us explain that.

*    ALASKA CRUISE & TOUR OF VANCOUVER, CANADA
        May 17 -26, 2010

     The surreal blue of the inner ice of the Glaciers - the bald
eagles, sea
      lions, whales and so much more. Americas last wild frontier.

*    ISRAEL & JORDAN TOUR
        June 23 - July 3, 2010

     Need we say more - the Gluten-free Getaway of a lifetime.

AND MORE TO BE ANNOUNCED ! ! ! !

Please send your HOLIDAY SPECIAL Annual Membership Fee of $20 to:

Bob & Ruth's          205 Donerail Ct.          Havre de Grace, MD  21078

Just give us a call at 410-939-3218 if you have any questions.

                                          HTTP://BOBANDRUTHS.COM