From:
Victor Dolcourt <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Victor Dolcourt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Oct 2008 17:49:34 -0700

Dear Listmates,

I see lots of questions about different brands of salad dressing, but here
is one you can make that is gluten free, or you drive to Santa Barbara, CA
and enjoy Lazy Acre's authentic version. If you want to save gasoline, you
might want to give this one a try this one: Click the link
http://tinyurl.com/2vdggw (or http://home.comcast.net/~vhdolcourt/gfbaking)
and migrate down the page to <NEW> in bold red letters.

How would you describe the flavor - We say: somewhat sweet, somewhat tangy,
hearty, and a little spicy. This is a bit like the miso salad dressing in
Japanese restaurants.

Enjoy!

Vic-Sunnyvale, CA