Date:
Wed, 4 Dec 1996 09:32:42 -0500

Irv,
Last month I attended a conference given by two great nutritionally orienated
docs, Dr(s) Gaby and Wright. I was given a hand out on autoimmune disorders
that have been linked to HLA B8, DR-3, or DR-4. The list of these disorders
includes Myasthenia gravis, along with the following:

Addison's disease
Auto-antibody hemolytic anemia
Celiac disease
Childhood asthma
Graves disease
Insulin-dependent diabetes
Lupus erythematosus
Pernicious anemia
Polymyalgia rheumatica
Scleroderma
Sjogren's syndrome
Thyrotoxicosis
Ulcerative colitis
Vitiligo

The recommend dietary factors are: Eliminate all gluten/gliadin grains, all
milk and dairy. Identify, eliminate, desentize food allergies/sensitivities.
Hope this helps,
Vicki