From:
Eliyanah Delicate <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 Mar 1999 17:18:45 -0500

Hi all!
I noticed someone was looking for a recipe for this. I have never tried
this, but just noticed it on the back of a can of 'Itzkowitz' Instant
Idaho Mashed Potatoes.

The recipe is:
        Kneidlach

2 eggs
3 Tbsp oil
1/3 tsp salt
3/4 cup Itzkowitz Instant Mashed Potatoes (dry flakes)

Beat eggs slightly with fork.
Add oil, salt and potatoes.
Allow to stand 10 minutes.
Form kneidlach and drop into boiling water orsoup. Cook for 20 minutes.
Yeild 10 kneidlach.

WARNING: I do not know for sure that this brand is gf. I personally am
assuming that it is since it is Kosher l'pesach and has not noticeable
problem ingredients. If you're worried, use a brand you trust.

Eliyanah Delicate
Ottawa, Canada

--
Coming to you live from Where The Wild Things Are
-A division of the Eliyanah Delicate Update News Service