From:
Jerry Nagy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Jun 2002 17:00:05 -0400

OK guys, I need your help....we've decided we like "Bob's Red Mill"
bread, baked in the oven, best of all the rest. The problem is, even
when I carefully monitor the rising, and the baking, I either get a huge
air bubble at the top, which sinks when I take it out of the oven...or
even if I don't get a huge bubble, it STILL sinks. I would LOVE to get a
nice square loaf of bread!

(By the way, I've tried at LEAST 20 different recipes)

I cut down on the liquid, no difference....I "slammed" the unbaked
unrisen dough on the counter (the way you do with cake mix to get rid of
the air bubbles), no difference...I emailed Bob's Red Mill for help, and
they sent me all KINDS of information, but not the answer to my
question.

Has anyone else had this problem?

(I have no connection to Bob's Red Mill..just like their products)

I will summarize....

Sally Nagy