Date:
Tue, 1 Dec 2015 00:17:36 -0500

Wouldn't one of our Gluten-free Getaways make a great holiday gift ?  No
more stress because of your Gluten-free Diet.  We're known not only for
providing SAFE Gluten-free food - but GREAT food as well ! All over the
world since 1998.
-
* * *   PARIS TOUR & PARIS TO NORMANDY RIVER BOAT ALL-INCLUSIVE CRUISE
August 14 - 23, 2016

Although we are not able to say this Getaway is a GO yet - it is
progressing well and we have nearly enough participants to meet our
minimum.  Your participation could make the difference.

This is our second cruise along The River Seine and we truly look
forward to the ports of call.  The Normandy region of France is so
picturesque that it inspired the French Impressionists.  We'll visit
Giverny - Monet's gardens - so many of his paintings are of the flowers
and settings of the garden.  One of the most inspiring and moving places
we have ever visited is standing on the ground of the D-Day Invasion.
Placing a rose on one of the tombstones of the American soldiers is
memorable and very moving.  We'll see the site where Joan of Arc was
martyred and so much more.

* * *   IRELAND, SCOTLAND & ICELAND TOUR      May 1 - 16, 2016

THIS IS A GO ! ! !      The response to this much requested Getaway has
been great, but there is still ROOM FOR MORE.

This itinerary offers places that are worth seeing again and sites we
have not been to before.   "Scotland" is known for its majestic
countryside, beautiful castles the Highland culture and great
Scot(ch)!   "Ireland" is rich in heritage and wherever you turn, each
emerald-colored field has a history that shaped a people. "Belfast,
Northern Ireland", is gateway to the dramatic scenery making it a
popular center for TV and film production including 'The Game of Thrones'.
For years we've been asked to arrange a Getaway to "Iceland", so we made
special arrangements - and it's on the way home.  "Reykjavik" has
spectacular fjords, waterfalls, and geo-thermal springs and a
cosmopolitan nightlife.

* * *  SANTA FE, NEW MEXICO mini +     May 30 - June 3, 2016
THIS IS A GO !     There is still room for more.

The Spanish Colonial charm of this historic destination has been
enchanting travelers for over 400 years.  A unique blend of old and new
- Native American, Spanish and European cultures, architecture, foods
and way of life.  We’ve arranged a Gluten-free cooking demo and lunch of
Foods of New Mexico at the award winning Santa Fe School of Cooking.
Our hotel is renowned for its location and historic significance.

Without your joining us there are NO Gluten-free Getaways, so please let
us know where and when you would like to go Gluten-free anywhere in the
world.

For all the details check us out at http://bobandruths.com