Date:
Tue, 1 Apr 2014 22:09:04 -0400

                        ALL OF BOB & RUTH'S GLUTEN-FREE GETAWAYS -

No matter how LONG or SHORT they are  or  WHERE they go to - offer the
following advantages that NO ONE ELSE IN THE WORLD DOES:

*   SAFE and GREAT GLUTEN-FREE FOOD - we don't do it the easy way - no
boneless,skinless, tasteless chicken breast with steamed veggies and baked
potatoes for us - we want great food that is Gluten-free - not bland
conference food.  And we usually get it!

*   Part of the pleasure of travel should be to experience the FOOD
INDICATIVE TO THAT AREA.  We take special care to try and provide that
experience if possible - of course, Gluten-free.

*   BEING ABLE TO RELAX with a group of fellow travelers that are very much
aware of  the Gluten-free Diet and the stresses we all experience when we
travel on our own.  The food becomes the highlight of the Getaway, not a
stress factor at all.

*   WE PERSONALLY ESCORT ALL OF OUR GLUTEN-FREE GETAWAYS to assure
things are as they are supposed to be along the way.  Even with the great
amount of pre-planing and work done on the menus months before, we
need to be there face to face with the chefs to make sure things are as they
promised.  As one of or long time travelers told a newbie - "Don't eat the
food until Bob blesses it."  We meet with the chef before each meal - just
to triple check things out.

*   WE PROVIDE A BEST EFFORTS ROOMMATE PROGRAM to try and help
single travelers save those costly "single supplements".

All of this and some fantastic travel all over the World - including the
good
ole USA.

CHECK US OUT AT HTTP://BOBANDRUTHS.COM  or
                   Give us a call at 410-939-3218

 >  *  >  *  >  *  >    ANNOUNCING OUR LATEST OFFERING <  *  <  *  <  *  <

* * *   FALL FOLIAGE CRUISE CANADA & NEW ENGLAND + BOSTON TOUR
October 11 - 20, 2014

Visiting Quebec, Prince Edward Island, Sydney, Halifax, Bar Harbor and
Boston.

EARLY BIRD SPECIAL - Sign up before May 9th and receive $50 pp
On-board Credit and Cat DA upgrades to D.

* * *   DANUBE RIVER BOAT CRUISE & TOUR of MUNICH and INNSBRUCK
August 24 - September 3, 2014

Currently we have only one (1) cabin available to our group.

We also have a female looking for a cabin mate for this Getaway.

* * *   ALASKA CRUISE & TOUR of VICTORIA, BC
June 14 - 23, 2014

* * *   GRAND TOUR of SPAIN & PORTUGAL
April 18 - May 2, 2014

ON THE DRAWING BOARD:

*   INDIA TOUR     February, 2015

*   IRELAND, SCOTLAND, WALES TOUR      May, 2015

*   European River Boat Cruise      August, 2015

AND MORE TO COME !

Join us by becoming a member of Bob & Ruth's - receive our
informative Quarterly Newsletter; Member Only Discounts on all
of our Gluten-free Getaways; Participate In Our Members' Test
Kitchen and much more.

Send your membership check to us in the amount of $40 U.S.:

Bob & Ruth's    205 Donerail Court   Havre de Grace, Md 21078

CHECK US OUT ATHTTP://BOBANDRUTHS.COM