From:
Ross Cohen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ross Cohen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Nov 2005 16:53:45 -0800

I heard secondhand from a colleague this morning that
a popular morning television show - either Good
Morning America or the Today Show - had a recent
segment on Celiac Disease, during which Triumph Dining
was supposedly mentioned.

I haven't been able to find any evidence on the
Internet to confirm this. Can anyone out there confirm
this? If possible, I'd like to know which show and the
date it ran, so that I can purchase a transcript.

I'll send the first person who can provide this
information a FREE variety pack of Triumph Dining
Cards.

Thanks for your help.

Best,
Ross