Date:
Sun, 7 Mar 2010 09:18:54 -0600

I think it all depends on which Olive Garden you patronize.  The one in
Southeast Houston off the Gulf Fwy on the northbound feeder road is
fabulous.  I have eaten there more than a dozen times now with no ill
effects, and I am ultra sensitive.  This is a very busy location too and I
have gone there during their busy lunch and busy supper times.  We have an
ever growing gluten intolerant population here in Houston and this
particular Olive Garden happily meets our needs with a smile and the GF menu
is readily available at the Hostess station.  Again, the pasta was cooked to
perfection as well.