From:
Michele Carrero <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 1 Apr 2003 13:32:21 -0800

Happy Spring from Pamela's Products.

Over the past few months Pamela's Products has experienced shortages in
filling orders due to the manufacturing facility we had been using for 14
years. This facility was unable to meet our needs, causing us much distress
and severe shortages to our customers. We recently moved to a new, bigger,
more efficient, state of the art facility that we feel will be able to meet
all of our production needs, now and in the future. Unfortunately, there
will be a period of time to fill the pipeline.
We appreciate the patronage of all Pamela's Products Pancake Mix customers.
We have not discontinued this item and hope to have it available as soon as
possible. Nothing has changed from the original product. The same
ingredients and recipe continues to be used.
We thank you for your patience and support, and apologize for any
inconvenience this may have caused.

Sincerely,
Pamela Giusto-Sorrells
President

And, as always we offer free samples of Pamela's gourmet, gluten-free
cookies, biscotti and baking mixes. That's right if your Celiac or Autism
support group or organization would like samples of Pamela's delicious
products for a meeting or an event, send me an e-mail at
[log in to unmask] or call 650-952-4545. This offer is only available
in the USA and Canada.