From:
Tricia Thompson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tricia Thompson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Mar 2009 10:14:22 -0500

Hi everyone

For a free excerpt on weight loss and dieting from
The Gluten-Free Nutrition Guide (McGraw-Hill 2008)
please contact me and I will email you a pdf copy.

In recent weeks I have been asked about losing weight on a
gluten-free diet. If you have gained some unwanted weight
since being diagnosed with celiac disease dieting may seem
like a good option but it probably is not the answer.

Instead of struggling with a weight loss plan do yourself a
favor and focus on making permanent positive changes in your eating habits.

The information contained in The Gluten-Free Nutrition Guide
will help you to do just that. This book will guide you in
determining what you should be eating
assessing what you actually are eating through food records
making changes so that what you should be eating and actually are eating
are the same

The Gluten-Free Nutrition Guide may be ordered through www.amazon.com
or my website www.glutenfreedietitian.com.

Thank you

Tricia

Tricia Thompson MS RD
The Gluten-Free Dietitian
Author The Gluten-Free Nutrition Guide
Co-author The Complete Idiot's Guide to Gluten-Free Eating
Manchester Massachusetts
www.glutenfreedietitian.com