Date:
Tue, 9 Sep 2003 23:51:16 EDT

Hi List,
I recently was walking through the aisles of Whole Foods and came across a GF
pizza made by Amy's.  I decided to try it and could not believe how similar
it tasted to pizza made the regular way (not to imply we are different).  It is
in the frozen foods section with all the other frozen pizza's made by Amy's.
It says rice crust on the box and has cheese on it.  I just added my own
veggie toppings and was pleasantly surprised by the great taste.  It was
wonderful, and definitely worth the splurge.  It is nice to be able to buy some decent
GF foods locally!
Just wanted to share!

Vicki
Chicago