From:
Paul Graven <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Paul Graven <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Jun 2005 23:02:33 -0500

Hi.

We're new. We're delicious. We're different. We're Gluten-Free Naturals by
GFN Foods. Baking mixes that will please everyone.

For example, our quick (under 30 minutes) and easy Pizza Crust Mix. It's
yeast free and casein free. Make a New York style thin crust, a Chicago
thick crust, or something in between. You can make a delicious focaccia if
you like. And only 170 calories a slice.

No separating egg whites or waiting for dough to rise. Just mix, spread on a
pan and bake. When it is browned, add your favorite toppings. Pizza Night is
back!

The pizza mix is available online at our store:
http://www.glutenfreenaturals.com and at a growing list of retail outlets.

Another example? Our Homemade B
rownie Mix

Delicious "double thunbs up" brownies with the right amount of chewiness -
and no grit or grainy texture to ignore.  Simple to make and lower in fat
than most other brownies - only 160 calories (when prepared as directed).

The mix makes an 8" x 8" pan of brownies - perfect for dessert. And if you
want to save some for later, you can freeze them too.

Yet another example? Our Multi-Purpose Cookie Blend

Use the Cookie Blend to recreate your old favorites, or create some new
ones. By substituting the Cookie Blend for flour in just about any cookie
recipe, you can make any number of things. Chocolate chip, sandies, coconut
bars...

We also have some great recipes at http://www.gfnfoods.com/recipes.htm

Want to learn more?  Visit http://www.glutenfreenaturals.com and give us a try.

Thank you,