From:
Denis Robinson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Denis Robinson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Mar 2012 06:58:37 -0500

If you offer products or services aimed at the GF community,
myGlutenFacts.com has a great advertising opportunity for you this Easter
season.

Every year myGlutenFacts.com comes out with the biggest and most popular
gluten-free Easter and Halloween candy lists that are used by thousands of
people. This year the NFCA (National Foundation for Celiac Awareness) will
be promoting our Easter candy
list<http://www.myglutenfacts.com/events/gluten-free-easter-candy-list/>on
their website and promoting it out to their members (over 50,000
newsletter recipients & 7000 twitter followers). We expect to gather well
over 100,000 pageviews making this a great platform to advertise your
products & services to the GF community.

If you are interested in placing an ad on this PDF that will be on the NFCA
website for just over a month and on myGlutenFacts.com for the same time
period, you can view our advertising package at the following url
http://myglutenfacts.com/pdfs/MGFadpackage-easter2012.pdf.

Easter is coming soon, don't miss out on this great opportunity!

*******
*******