From:
Christina Kuhne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 Jul 2001 09:31:41 +1000

Thanks so much to the many people that responsded to my request for
help.

It seems most feel what I already felt that I am most likely allergic to
eggs. I did forget to mention I am also lactose intolerant which a lot
suggested was a possibility.  It seems that it is a common reaction
among celiac and non celiac people.  I will avoijd eggs in future and be
grateful I can still eat baked goods that contain eggs.

The reason we have to be careful of bacon as I understand from the
so if someone here in Australia knows of a gluten free bacon could they
let me know.  Thanks to all the suggestion I recieved but have not seen
those brands here in Australia.

I did recieve one negative response and it seems I insinuated that I was
blaming all my problems on Celiac but that is not so I wrote to the list
because of the help I had in the past, so please if I offended anyone I
offer my apologies that was not my intention.  However I recieved over
my need for help and I thank you all very much.

I am eternally grateful for this list as most others. Thanks

Christina