From:
"T.M. Jones" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
T.M. Jones
Date:
Fri, 27 Mar 2009 14:33:45 -0400

Many months ago a listserv member posted about a 5 minute chocolate cake.
I never took the time to make it but the same recipe popped up in a
www.recipezaar.com search I was doing. I decided to try it last night and
could not believe how easy it was to make. But the best thing was the
taste...you will not believe this cake is gluten free. Drizzle with chocolate
sauce and you have an almost instant dessert. It is better warm than room
temp. so if you plan to make and eat later, you might consider adding a tiny
bit extra liquid.

I want to thank the first person to post about this cake, though I don't
remember who is was. I'm just sorry I took so long to make this delightful
treat!! I used Pamela's Pancake & Baking mix for the flour and it turned out
perfectly! Drizzle with chocolate sauce and you have a decadent treat that
literally takes 5 minutes to make. Like the original posted stated - this is
dangerous to be able to make a quick cake any time we want it...lol! ENJOY!

Shortcut to: http://www.recipezaar.com/Gluten-Free-5-Minute-Chocolate-
Cake-in-a-Mug-355637

*******
*******