From:
Joan Galasso <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Joan Galasso <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 May 2003 15:24:08 -0500

Listmates,
First, let me thank all of you who replied.I am scheduled for a colonoscopy
on June 3rd so please keep all those good wishes coming. The overwhelming
majority of you advised me to go ahead and have the test, if only for my
own piece of mind. The G.I. I went to seemed very knowledgeable about
celiac disease and many of the underlying causes of fecal occult blood. I
just hope I can get thru the prep!!Will post my results after my test.
Thank you all again for your support and good wishes.       Joni