From:
Ann Simon <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ann Simon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Mar 2018 21:02:02 +0000

I was looking for a recipe for white sandwich bread. Here is a summary of the responses I received.

Thanks to everyone who responded for your time and assistance!

The following websites were recommended:

gfjules.com
glutenfreeonashoestring.com
betterbatter.org/patrick-augers-famous-bread-machine-loaf
redstaryeast.com/recipes/gluten-free-recipes/
www.hallievic.com
jovialfoods.com/recipes/   (Recommended by Jovial Foods.)

Also recommended:
Glutino sandwich bread mix
Bette Hagman's cookbooks
The Gluten-Free Kitchen by Roben Ryberg

I also received the following recipe and one that was a scan that I cannot attach.

Rice Flour Bread  Makes a 2 lb. loaf  Robert Becker

1 Cup of Brown Rice Flour (or ½ cup Brown Rice Flour and ½ cup Soy Flour. I think the soy flour helps keep it moist)
1 Cup White Rice Flour
½ Cup Potato Starch (sometimes called Potato Starch Flour. Do not use Potato Flour. If needed, you can also use Tapioca Flour, or even corn starch in a pinch!)
½ Cup Sweet Rice Flour        2-4 Teaspoons Sugar
3 ½ Teaspoons Xanthan Gum
1 ½ Cups Dry Milk Powder (I use 1 cup, I think it helps make it moist)
1 ½ Teaspoons Salt    ½ Cup (packed) brown sugar
1 Tablespoon Dry Yeast        2 eggs (beaten)
¼ cup melted margarine or butter
1 ¾ Cups warm water

Combine all of the dry ingredients together and mix well. Sometimes you have to use your hands to break up the lumps of brown sugar.

Separate from the dry ingredients, combine the water and margarine/butter, add the eggs, and mix well.
bake it in 14x4 loaf pan for about 35 minutes at 375.

For Italian Parmesan Bread, to the dry ingredients add: ½ Tablespoon dried, minced onion flakes, ½ teaspoon garlic powder, ½ teaspoon Italian Seasoning, 1/4 cup Parmesan Cheese