From:
Linda Ostrow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Jul 2000 16:55:32 EDT

Hey Friends -

I'm just now exploring the "wonderful world" of hard ciders after FINALLY
accepting the fact that regular beer is OUT; DONE WITH; GONE from my regular
lifestyle.  (It's just taken me 2-1/2 years to accept this fact - what can I
say - I'm a slow learner).

Now my question - of the gf ciders, which has the best taste?  Is there one
that is closest to a beer taste?  The few that I've tried have been almost
unbearably sweet.  Is that just the nature of ciders? Is there one out there
that is the driest of the bunch?  Does anyone know the gf status of the brand
- Hard Core Cider?

Thanks for your help - I've gone 2-1/2 years without a beer or anything
closely resembling one but it gets mighty hot here in Savannah, GA. - USA.  I
know I can count on my friends on the ListServ.  Thanks a bunch.....

Regards,

Linda