From:
Anne Barfield <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Anne Barfield <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Mar 2012 22:30:53 -0600

Spring has sprung at Chicken Paradise GF B&B in San Antonio.  (www.chickenparadise.com) It is mating season for the peafowl, and the bees are going crazy in the greenhouse and in the vegetable garden.  Hens are laying lots of eggs and  acting broody, so it must be spring.  There are pictures of all this on our Facebook page where we would like to see you visit.  Look for Chicken Paradise Bed and Breakfast.

There are still a few nights left in March if you are interested in visiting for Spring Break.   March 8,9  or March 25-29 are still available.

We love to pamper our GF guests and are very familiar with other dietary restrictions.  We have heard it all and love the challenge of making something that is perfect for you.  We even have quite a few guests with no dietary restrictions at all.

Think about coming this summer when the pool and outdoor shower will be a welcome treat.  The first week of June is available, but the rest of June is filled.  However, there are still plenty of nights in July and August.

We hope to hear from you.   Visit our FB page or see us on Trip Advisor.  There is a link on our Home Page.

Anne and Joe Barfield
Chicken Paradise Bed and Breakfast
606 Jackson Keller Road
San Antonio, Texas 78216