Date:
Mon, 1 May 2006 17:06:24 -0400

Hi,

Please see below for upcoming Delete the Wheat classes on the
gluten-free diet and lifestyle. If you would like to be on the
confidential email list to hear of gluten-free events, please visit:
www.deletethewheat.com <http://www.deletethewheat.com/>  or email:
[log in to unmask] I regret I cannot answer personal clinical
questions via my website (educational purposes only).

Many thanks and hope to see you at one of the classes below.

Melinda Dennis, MS, RD, LDN

Wednesday, May 10th, 2006

Evening of Gluten-Free Food Tasting

6:30 - 8:00 p.m.

Whole Foods Market, 200 Alewife Brook Parkway, Cambridge

Free parking.

Limited to 20 people.

To register, please call: 617-491-0040

Concerned about taking home a new gluten-free or wheat-free product
before trying it? Join us for a combined tasting session and informal Q
& A about celiac disease and/or gluten intolerance. Bring your questions
about screening, diagnosis, hidden gluten, nutrition, traveling and
eating out.  We'll sample crackers, dips, breads, bars, and more. Q & A
session led by celiac nutritionist, Melinda Dennis, MS, RD, LDN.

MONTHLY CLASS AT WHOLE FOODS MARKET RIVER STREET LOCATION STARTING THIS
MAY!!

Thursday, May 18th
Gluten-Free/Wheat-Free Group Food Shopping Tour - Ask the Dietitian

6:30-8pm

Whole Foods Market, 340 River Street, Cambridge
Free parking
Limited to 9 people.

To register, please call: 617-876-6990

Come learn your way around the grocery store again as we focus on
nutrition and finding gluten-free foods, reading for hidden gluten, and
deciphering the new labeling laws and their intricacies. Bring your
questions. Samples and handouts provided.

NEXT MONTH'S TOPIC:

Maintaining a Healthy Weight

on the Gluten-Free Diet

Monday, June 5th

Topic To Be Announced

6:30-8pm

Whole Foods Market, Hingham

94 Derby Street

To register: 781.741.8050

Thursday, June 15th
Weighing in on the Gluten Free Diet

6:30-8pm

My Low Carb Life
136 Andover Street, Danvers
Free parking.

Limited to 14 people

To register, please call: 987-646-9566

Cost: (payable to Low Carb Life)

WEIGHING IN ON THE GLUTEN-FREE DIET:
 Are you finding unwanted weight gain a new concern as you adapt to your
gluten-free lifestyle? Come learn how to eat safely and healthfully from
a wide variety of foods on the gluten-free diet. We'll briefly cover
hidden gluten and key nutritional concerns, followed by a review of the
diet with an emphasis on maintaining a healthy weight. Participants will
receive a 10-page gluten-free diet handout, hidden gluten guide,
resources for web sites, cookbooks and support groups, and gluten-free
food samples.

www.deletethewheat.com

*******
*******