From:
Diane Humphrey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 May 1998 07:11:56 -0500

We currently raise cattle, sheep, etc.  Regarding wheat crossover in cow's
milk/meat:  My husband works at a feed mill where turkey feed is made.  Most
people don't realize that their feed contains wheat, as does chickens'.
Also, some cattle rations include wheat, and sheep's and pig's feeds
probably do too.  I would like to see more research done on this question.
Like Elizabeth, I consider the hormones and antibiotics to be a bigger
problem.  Even when proper withdrawal guidelines are followed, you have to
wonder about it...