From:
Mary Jane Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mary Jane Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Apr 2011 12:35:27 -0400

We are planning to spend a few days in Toronto next month.  We plan to go the McMichael Gallery in Kleinburg, the
ROM and maybe some theater in Toronto.  We have stayed in a couple of hotels in Yorkville and know one
restaurant in the Yorkville area which can be trusted to be GF.  We've decided to look for a B&B this time and it has
been suggested we look in the university area but we're willing to stay in other areas as well.

Would anyone have suggestions for restaurants (not fast-food and preferably not chain) and B&B's which would
work?  Any advice would be welcome.

Thanks.

Mary Jane
--