From:
Christina Kuhne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Apr 2001 06:41:12 +1000

Dear Friends

I live in Australia and as we are heading into our winter for some
reason this year I am sufferring with Arthritus bad this year, I have
some Brufen prescribed before I was diagnosed CD and am wondering if
ther are GF.

The brand name is Brufen,,,,then under the brand name is the word
Ibuprofen, and then under that it says Each tablet contains Ibuprofen
400mg.  The tablets have a pink coating.

I am hoping someone out there can help otherwise I will have to ring my
doctor.  But thought would try here first.  any other suggestions to
help with Arthritus would be gratefully recieved, I mainly have it in my
knees, due to a problem developed in my childhood and my hands.
Thanking you for al the wonderful help I get from this list

Love always Christina