From:
Doug & Glenda Tyler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Jun 1999 13:50:39 -0400

Greetings, Listmembers!

    The monthly meeting of CSA Tidewater Chapter #71 will be held this
coming Tuesday, June 15, 1999, at 7:00 p.m., in the A-Wing Conference
Room, Sentara Norfolk General Hospital (free parking in the adjacent
Staff Parking Garage; just tell the attendant you are going to the CSA
meeting).

    We will present a slate officers for the coming year and have Dr.
Paul R. Thompson as our guest speaker. Members are asked to bring a
salad ingredient to share with the group, or a dressing to share.
Crackers are provided by Dietary Specialties and beverages will be
provided.

    We urge all area celiacs to attend our meetings, as well as those
visiting the Norfolk/Virginia Beach/Newport News/Williamsburg areas on
vacation!!

Good Health & Good Eating!!

Glenda S. Tyler, Co-Chairman, CSA Tidewater Chapter #71
Virginia Beach, VA USA