From:
Pat Mazza <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Pat Mazza <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Feb 2003 05:43:43 -0500

I posted this a few days ago but I didn't see it come through so I am sending it again since many of you were interested.
thanks for all the responses.
most agree the  dinosaur shaped chicken fingers by Yorkshire farms are good. http://www.yorkshirefarms.com/ they seem to be available on line and at Whole foods markets and Wild Oats. I would also check with local health food stores. we found them at wild oats in west Hartford.
my daughter liked them even though she is not a big fan of meat in general.
 Someone also said that Bell and Evans make them and they contain soy.
Dietary Specialties (1-888-640-2800)  http://www.dietspec.com/ also makes them but there is a high minimum for frozen delivery.
a rep from the company emailed me and will be sending some info.They also have cheese ravioli,lasagna and pizza according to 1 response.
I also received many recipes that I have cut and pasted into 1 email. if you are interested, email me back and I will send it.
thanks again.
Pat