Date:
Fri, 2 Nov 2012 22:00:38 -0500

Hi All~~

Five years or so ago, if we wanted to make cream gravy (not using corn
starch), sweet rice flour or brown rice flour was what worked best.
However, if there were leftovers, refrigeration turned the gravy into the
consistency of water.

Do we have a flour now (considering all of the new flours on the market)
that holds up to refrigeration and looks and tastes as close to cream gravy
as we can expect? I'm hoping for a savory flavor...not one with any
sweetness to it. And I would love to get out leftovers to use on those
amazing turkey sandwiches!

Suggestions will be greatly appreciated!! Thanksgiving with the brown,
creamy gravy would be wonderful this year!

Thanks so much!

Cheers~~
Ayn in Kansas

--
*
We never touch people so lightly that we do not leave a trace...* Millen