Date:
Mon, 16 Sep 1996 09:46:31 +0200

Thank you all for the UNANIMOUS support, encouraging us to look for
another dentist. We will. We are all tired of explaining in an appolagetic
manner what celiac is, with our eyes cast downward. I am tired of being
made to feel like my son is a leper. Thank you for helping us get some
dignity back by standing up to rude MEDICAL(!) personnel who really should
know better.

Sharon Marcus