From:
"G.L.Ayre" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Dec 1997 21:59:22 +1100

I rang Sanitarium Health Food company who make Marmite to see if it was
gluten free. It isn't. It contains wheat germ. However the lady on the
phone was very helpful and said that Sanitarium make several GF products
including a Christmas cake . She says they are available from smaller
supermarkets. She is also sending me some recipes so I will post them as
soon as possible.
Gretel