From:
James R Moysey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Feb 1999 15:04:09 -0500

Asked my CPA yesterday and he read me IRS code which says (my
paraphrasing) that if is for the TREATMENT of a specific medical
condition, it is deductible.  The operative word seems to be "treatment".
 He suggested getting an RX from your doctor stating that GF products are
necessary for the treatment of CD, I also feel my Natren Healthy Trinity
falls under this.  It is an expensive product, but appears to live up to
the claims made for it.  If you are not familiar with it, they call the
regime Probiotics- Nature's Internal Healers or friendly bacteria.  It
has cut down my need for Lomotil or Motophen.

Lia