Date:
Thu, 24 Aug 2006 14:46:05 EDT

An answer from the company on Nature Made Calcium as follows:

Meghan Mateus, Consumer Affairs Department
Subject:  Reference  #204341

Dear Jean:

We recently received your e-mail regarding our  Nature Made Calcium,
Magnesium and Multi For Her supplements.  We  appreciate your question
concerning the gluten content of these  products.

We are aware that many consumers are concerned about gluten in  their
diets.  Therefore, we are happy to inform you that these product  are
gluten free.

We thank you for contacting us and hope that you will  continue to use and
enjoy Nature Made products with complete  confidence.

Sincerely,
Meghan Mateus
Consumer Affairs  Representative
Pharmavite,  LLC