From:
Don Wiss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Aug 1996 22:20:49 -0400

Baking without eggs comes up periodically in the vegetarian groups. The
usual response is to use Ener-G Foods Egg Replacer. Here's a different one:

Newsgroup: rec.food.veg.cooking
From: [log in to unmask] (Modean Moon)
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 1996 05:23:33 GMT

The TIGHWAD GAZETTE recommends using one heaping tablespoon of soy flour and
one tablespoon water for each egg in baking. I haven't tried this yet, but
so many of the Frugal Zealot's suggestions have worked I see no reason to
doubt this one.