From:
Melonie Katz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Melonie Katz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Sep 2005 08:21:07 -0700

SILLY YAK Bracelets Order Form

How to purchase:  Via Mail Order (Email orders available if you have
PayPal and want to pay via credit card)

Colors:  Purple for (SILLY YAK bracelet)

Debossed with the Imprint:  SILLY YAK

Width:  1/2" wide

Size:  See sizing on order form.

Material:  Silicone

Minimum Order:  One (or more)

Cost:  $3 each

Shipping:  Shipping is FREE in the continental U.S.  Approximate
shipping time is 1-3 weeks, depending on what I have in stock when I receive
your paid order.

Bulk Orders:  If you would like to order 20+ bracelets, please contact
me via email and I can calculate shipping for you

International Orders:  Contact me at [log in to unmask]

Payment:  Check or Money Order Only.  If you have a PayPal account, you
can make payment with your credit card.  Please contact me via email at
[log in to unmask] if this is the case.   Please note:  No orders
will be shipped prior to receipt of payment.

Create Awareness:  Please feel free to forward this order form or email
to your local support group members and to others who may follow a
gluten-free diet for other medical reasons.  You can also print extra
copies of this order form and distribute at your meetings

What do they look like? If you would like to see an idea of what the
bracelets will look like... you can view a mock sample below or email me at [log in to unmask] and I can email you a photo.

Quality:  These bracelets are made my the official company who designed the original Lance Armstrong "LIVE STRONG" yellow bracelets and also served as the official company of the Tour de France.  They are the highest quality bracelets on the market.

Send Orders to:
Melonie Katz
17745 Avenel Lane
Dumfries, VA 22026

Order form:

_____ purple SILLY YAK bracelet (7 3/8" around) @ $3.00 each, includes
free shipping

_____ Total amount of payment

Make checks/money orders payable to Melonie Katz

Make sure to enclose your name, mailing address, phone number and email
address.